In light of recent public concerns surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus), the Rogue Festival wishes to assure audiences that the Festival’s operations fall within acceptable California Public Health Department guidelines for public gatherings.
- We have no performers traveling from a Level Three Health Warning locations.
- The vast majority of our audiences come from within Fresno County.
- All of our venues are separate from one another and most don’t have a seating capacity higher than 100. Most actually seat fewer than 50.
- All of our official venues have adequate ventilation and hand-washing facilities. All of our volunteer tables have hand sanitizing supplies.
- Attendance if you are feeling well and ready to support local art and local community
- Dressing warmly and bringing tissues and medications for your allergies
- Hand washing regularly throughout the event
- Giving performers and friends a fist bump instead of a hand shake. . . or just a “Great show!” exclamation from across the room.
- Volunteers to use hand sanitizer on their hands and to wipe off touch-screens each shift
While we’d love to have you, please reconsider attending if you are showing flu-like symptoms or have delicate health conditions. Keeping our community healthy and reducing all kinds of respiratory illness during this season is important to us!
If our status changes (which we don’t anticipate), we will post announcements on our webpage, social medias, and via our e-newsletter.
Stay Calm and Rogue On!